Who we are?
Our website address is: https://nvmedia.co.il/
- We are committed to ensuring that the privacy of every visitor to our site is preserved and protected. This policy describes how we use your personal information when you interact with us.
Collection of personal details
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system.
- Information about your visits and use of the site, including the source of the referral, the length of the visit, page views, and your transition paths on the site.
- Information, such as your e-mail address, that you enter when registering on our website.
- Information you enter when creating a profile on our site—for example, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, education information, and employment information.
- Information, such as your name and e-mail address, that you enter in order to subscribe to our e-mails and/or newsletter.
- The information you enter while using the services on our website.
- Information generated while using our site, including when, how much, and under what circumstances you use it.
- Information related to anything you purchase, services you use, or transfers you make on our site, including your name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card information.
- Information that you publish on our site with the intention of publishing it on the Internet, which includes your username, profile pictures, and the content of your comments.
- Information contained in messages you send to us by e-mail or through our website, including the content of the message and its metadata.
- Any other type of personal information you send to us.
- Before you disclose another person’s personal information to us, you must obtain that person’s consent to both sharing and processing that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Use of your personal information:
Personal details provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy, or on the relevant pages on the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Managing our website and business.
- Customization of the site for you.
- Allow you to use the services available on our website.
- Sending goods you purchased through the site.
- Delivery of services you have purchased through the website.
- Sending statements, transaction accounts, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you.
- Sending you commercial messages that are not marketing.
- Sending you e-mail notifications that you have specifically requested.
- Sending our newsletter to you by e-mail, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time that you no longer need the newsletter).
- Sending marketing messages related to our business and the businesses of carefully selected third-party companies that we believe may be of interest to you, by mail or, in cases where you have specifically agreed to it, by electronic mail, or through similar technologies (you can inform us at any time if you are no longer interested in marketing messages ).
- Provision of statistical information regarding our users to a third party (but this third party will not be able to identify any individual user based on the information).
- Handling inquiries and complaints submitted by you or concerning you and related to our website.
- To keep our site secure and prevent fraud.
- Verification of compliance with the terms of service that dictate how the site is used (including monitoring of private messages sent through our site’s private message service).
- and other uses.
If you provide us with personal information for publication on our site, we will publish the information and use it in other ways in accordance with the license you provide us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website, and can be changed using the privacy controls on the website.
We will not provide your personal details without your consent to any third party, for the purpose of their direct marketing, or to any other third party.
Disclosure of personal details
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, managers, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors, to a reasonable extent and as necessary for the purposes specified in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any company in our group of companies (this means all our subsidiaries, our umbrella company, and all its subsidiaries) to the extent reasonable and necessary for the purposes stated in this policy.
We may provide your personal details:
- According to what is required of us by law.
- In the context of any existing or future legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise, or protect our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes).
- To the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or property we purchase (or are considering purchasing).
- And for any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or any competent authority for the purpose of handing over the personal details in which it is reasonable in our opinion that that court or authority orders the handing over of these personal details.
Except as stated in this policy, we will not provide your personal details to a third party.
International data transfers
- Information we collect may be stored, processed, and transferred between each of the countries in which we operate, in order to allow us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Information we collect may be transferred to the following countries, which do not have data protection laws that match those of the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China, and India.
- Personal details that you publish on our site or submit for publication on our site may be available, via the Internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of this information by others.
- You express consent to the transfers of personal details described in this section 6.
Saving personal details
- This Section C details our data retention process and policy, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations relating to the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes will not be kept longer than is required for that purpose or purposes.
- Without deviating from what is stated in Section G-2, we will usually delete personal data that is in the categories listed below on the date/time listed below: The type of personal data will be deleted.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions in Section G, we will keep documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- According to what is required of us by law: If in our opinion the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or potential legal proceedings. In order to establish, exercise, or protect our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes).
The security of your personal details
- We will take reasonable organizational and technical precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal details.
- We will store all the personal details you provide on secure servers (protected by a password and a firewall).
- All computerized financial transfers made through our site will be protected using encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee that data sent over the Internet will be secure.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use to access our site confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when logging in to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page periodically to make sure you understand any changes made to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private message system on our website.
You can instruct us to provide you with any detail of your personal details that we hold concerning you: the provision of these details will be subject to the following conditions:
- Payment of commission.
- Provision of adequate evidence for your identity (a notarized photocopy of your passport, along with an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may refuse to provide personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You can instruct us at any time not to process your personal details for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually express consent in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with the option to choose not to use your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
Our website includes external links, and details about, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and procedures of any third party.
Please let us know if it is necessary to correct or update the personal information we hold about you.
We use Google Analytics and Adwords services on our website to identify a computer when a user (including all existing uses of cookies on our website for a website visitor / to track users while they use the website / to allow us to use a shopping cart on the website / to improve the convenience of using the website / to analyze the use on the site / manage the site / prevent fraud and improve the site’s security / customize the site for each user / use targeted advertisements that may be of particular interest to certain users.
In Internet Explorer, you can block cookies using the cookie override settings available by clicking on “Tools,” “Internet Options,” “Privacy,” then “Advanced”
In Firefox, you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” “Privacy,” and selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, then unchecking “Accept cookies from websites”
And in Chrome, you can block all cookies by going to the “Personalization and Control” menu, then clicking on “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Content settings,” then selecting the option “Block websites from setting data” under the heading ” cookies.”
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the options on our website.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer—for example:
In the Internet Explorer browser, you need to delete cookies manually.
In Firefox, you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy,” then selecting “Use custom settings for history,” and clicking “Show cookies,” then “Remove all cookies.”
And in Chrome, you can delete all cookies by going to the “Personalization and Control” menu, then clicking on “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Clear browsing data,” then selecting the option “Delete cookies and other data of sites and plugins, ” and finally click “Clear browsing data.”
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.