Google advertising and marketing service for all types of businesses
Advertising on Google is one of the most important things in the world of advertising in general and digital in particular, without advertising on Google your website will not rise to the top of the Google search page and will remain hidden from the eyes of your potential customers.
Google advertising actually refers to two types of advertising:
The first is organic advertising on Google, which refers to a variety of different processes in which pages on Google are promoted free of charge to Google themselves mainly through quality and original content.
The second is sponsored advertising on Google and it refers to advertising where Google is paid to appear at the top of the search page.
Both have their advantages and disadvantages and we will be happy to service and provide you with both at the same time or separately.
Nowadays, the online presence is no less important than the physical presence in the market. NV MEDIA specializes in promoting businesses on Google, and through advanced methods and personalized strategies, we bring your business the best results. The process begins with understanding your needs and goals, and continues to build and implement a sponsored or organic promotion track. We perform regular optimization, track the achievements and make corrections continuously, to ensure that your business is at the forefront of the Google search, in front of the customers most relevant to you.
What is organic advertising on Google?
Organic advertising, or organic promotion and in its more common name (SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a practice of organic promotion mainly through content written in a strategic and SEO-informed manner.
We’re sure not the first to tell you this, but SEO has become a must for most businesses today.
In order to promote yourself on Google organically and without unnecessary investment of money, you will need a digital agency that will do the writing, the strategy, keyword research and all the other things that make up the complicated world of organic advertising on Google.
There are certainly cases where it is better to do sponsored promotion than organic promotion, for example, when you need to get leads quickly and immediately.
The process of organic promotion on Google is not a fast but a slow process that can last several months or even a year until noticeable results are seen and therefore, sometimes sponsored promotion is the best option.
In cases where sponsored promotion is relevant, we still recommend not to give up the organic promotion that brings the majority of leads.
What are the advantages of organic advertising on Google?
- People are more inclined to enter organic search engine results and forego the promoted results with the notion that what appears at the top of the page organically is more reliable, better and much more popular.
In the end, humans are herd creatures and the herd effect is really visible when it comes to which results are more pressing in the search engines.
- In advance payment you constantly have to feed Google more and more money, until you reach the limits of the daily budget.
On the other hand, there is no limit to what you can do in organic promotion and although it will take more time, the long-term results can be much more effective.
- Organic promotion provides, according to studies, much higher quality leads from people who come in with the goal of buying rather than people who happened to be presented with an ad.
Therefore, if you are interested in a large bulk of leads, sponsored promotion is the way, but if you are only interested in quality leads, we would seriously consider organic promotion.
- Everyone knows that Google displays trusted, reliable and popular links at the top of the search page, therefore organic promotion on Google can contribute very significantly to the reputation of your business.
- A website is a digital asset whose effectiveness cannot be disputed and with organic promotion you are actually improving your asset by upgrading and adding quality and original content.
- A website is a stable foundational source for quality customers, therefore investing in a website guarantees that you will always have income from the business, no matter how difficult the situation.
What is promoted advertising on Google?
In one minute and for a small fee, you can get a huge bulk of leads.
Sound like a fantasy? So it’s not.
Sponsored promotion on Google can give you that and more with a relatively small investment.
Granted, sponsored promotion is not exactly cheap, but you can get a very large amount of leads through it in a very short time, so it is great for targeted campaigns.
What are the advantages of promoted advertising on Google?
- Through sponsored promotion, you can carefully examine which ad works better and which works less well and thus produce a selection in your ads.
- Sponsored advertising guarantees, if you have chosen the right keyword, that your website will always be displayed on the first page when your field of business is entered into the search engine.
- Sponsored advertising allows, through PPC tools, more targeted advertising that focuses on geographic location, demographic data, interests, and more so that your leads will likely be people who are interested in what you have to offer.
A business that does not invest in sponsored promotion on Google can appear in the organic search results, but this requires search engine optimization (SEO). In addition, the differences between the businesses can change depending on the field of activity, the advertising budget, the goals and other limitations and various factors.
Want to advertise on Google?
If you want to advertise on Google, we will be happy to provide a service.
The PPC people, the content writers, the designers, the programmers and all the rest of our team are waiting for you to give you the ideal service for your business.